Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Couponing: The Extreme Video Course Review




Couponing Short clip

If you love to save money and get great deals, then your just like me. I never leave my house without my coupons. Coupons are my savior. I have saved alot of money in the past months of couponing then i ever imagined. Make sure to click on the link above for a short clip on couponing.

I have always wanted to learn how to coupon. I was very excited when i got the chance to review the couponing videos from Couponing: The Extreme Video Course As soon as my children went to bed i went ahead and watched all of the couponing videos. (If your a mother you know how hard it is to concentrate on anything with kids running around)..so i had to wait for my children to go to bed before reviewing the videos. I have learned alot of new things from all of these videos. The videos are short enough to keep your attention and you will learn so much.

There were a total of 14 videos and 2 bonus videos to go over. I was hooked at the first video "Lesson #1 Couponing Basics. Here is a list of whats included in the video courses:




grocery-coupon-online-classes14 Couponing Videosto teach you absolutely everything you need to know on how to start shopping like the pros




grocery-coupon-online-classes7 Rules to Couponingyou need to learn to maximize your savings


grocery-coupon-online-classesHow to set up a coupon binderto keep your coupons and store sales organized and portable


grocery-coupon-online-classesWhat to do with your stockpileto keep it under control as you'll soon be filling every nook and cranny in your home with your deals


grocery-coupon-online-classesStore specific guidesto help you learn how to shop with rewards cards and store coupons


grocery-coupon-online-classesHow to handle jealous cashiersthat will try their best to prevent your deals from happening


grocery-coupon-online-classes2 Bonus Videosone, on couponing resources, and the other, on how to save drastic amounts of money on food...without using coupons


grocery-coupon-online-classesMembers Only Resource Websitethe perfect place to go to get quick links to coupon sites and resources throughout the web


grocery-coupon-online-classesCouponing Workbookfor those who learn better by reading, or for those who would like to print off a handy reference guide





I would recommend this course to everyone. If you want to learn about couponing and how to get free items to stock up on, you can buy these videos at Couponing: The Extreme Video Course

Make sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter

(This review is 100% my own. I was provided with the videos to review)

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: