Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Chronicle Review





I got the chance to review a birthday chronicle. These are really neat. The Birthday Chronicle is all dedicated to you or whoever you may ask them to make one for. A Gift Anytime, For Anyone can make one of these for anyone. They will put your name, birthdate, and then you can pick out what you want the headline to say. I really enjoyed reading this and i can't wait to share this with my friends and family. These can make great gifts! I will defiantly be buying these for my friends and family for there birthdays. I really loved the part in the chronicle about the president of the time you were born. Here is what mine said: President Reagan notes birth of kathy: News of arrival reaches white house: The president of the united states, Ronald Reagan, proclaimed that today be the day of national celebration, heralding the birth of Kathy on Wednesday October 12, 1988. The White House sent a bouquet of calendulas, the flower for the month of October, to the family. Of course there are many other sections to the chronicle, but i just wanted to show you a piece that i really enjoyed. If you are ever in need of a gift for someone and you can't think of what to get them, get them one of these birthday chronicles! They are so neat and can be framed. I know i'm going to be framing mine as soon as i buy a frame for it. :) Great gift ideas for anyone. I can't wait to share this with my children when they are old enough to actually understand.

The Birthday Chronicles are  8 1/2 X 11 mini newspaper front pages. They can go back as far as January 1, 1900 up to December 31st, 2010. Your Birthday Chronicle will include: a greeting by name from the president of the united states, academy award winners, the top music hits and songs from the year you were born, and newspaper headlines and stories from the year of your birth. I surely will be recommending these to everyone. These are going to make great gifts for my families birthdays!





They also offer a free item once a month. If you would like to learn about them you can follow them on any of these links:

Blog
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Join there Newsletter

(This review is 100% my own. I was provided with this birthday chronicle to review)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: