Monday, June 4, 2012

Potty Training

I'm in the middle of potty training my youngest daughter. She is about 1 1/2 and doing pretty well on the potty. My other daughter is 3 and she is completely potty trained. We all know how hard it can be to potty train kids. I came across some very strange products for helping potty train your kids. I would never use any of these products would you? What do you think about these crazy products?

Take a look at these toys. They are suppose to represent pee and poop. Would you give these to your kids? I certainly wouldn't. I think it would be to weird having my kids carrying around pee or poop stuffed toys lol. I don't want them touching there bodily functions, so why would I want them to carry around a stuffed toy of pee or poop..Just weird lol





Really? A toy and a potty. How weird would that be. I don't want my kid sitting on a potty that's also a toy. I wouldn't want them riding around on this toy with there pee/poop spilling everywhere. That would just make it a bigger mess don't you think?





I don't even want to think about this one. I mean really? Come on. Why would you want to use this. I would never ever use this on my child. Can you believe this one? Ick.

No comments: