Sunday, June 17, 2012

Natural House Glassy Review





I have had the opportunity to review the Natural House Glassy product. I was very excited to try out this product.


I have two young daughters, so my house can get messy very quickly. They are always putting there hands on the windows and getting fingerprints all over. As soon as the Natural House Glassy arrived I used it on the windows. All of the fingerprints were gone, and there was no streaking! I was very surprised that it didn't leave any streaks. Most products I have tried have all left streaks. I really love that the Natural House products are non toxic and eco-friendly. I'm very satisfied with this product.







The Natural House Glassy is only $3.99. If you would like to order one you can go HERE. You can also check them out on Facebook and Twitter.





No comments: