Thursday, May 24, 2012

Trudeau Stress Less Review



Have you ever had trouble opening canned goods or maybe grating cheese? I have always had a problem with both. The Trudeau stress less products are designed to help create less stress on you.


Trudeau stress less has sent me the cheese grater and the can opener to review. These couldn't have come at a better time. I was making tuna mac when I received these products. I used the can opener to open up the cans of tuna. This was so easy to open. I love it! The can opener has a handle that rotates. This makes it easier to open. The cheese grater was the same way. It also has the rotating handle. Makes it alot easier to grate your cheese. When using the cheese grater, the cheese will fall vertically.  I love the rotating handles. They make kitchen items so much easier to use. These products defiantly reduce the strain on my hands.

Check out the videos below to see how these products work:





 The features of the cheese grater include:                    

*Minimal effort
*Ergonomic Design
*Grated items fall vertically with no wrist torsion
*Rotating crank for natural motion
*Left or right hand use
*Spring loaded door
*Stainless steel grating drum
*Lifetime warranty






The features of the can opener include:

*Minimal effort
*Ergonomic easy rotating handle
*The cutting mechanism leaves no sharp edges with touchless lid removal pliers
*Compact for convenient storage
* Stress less technology
*Color/finish: Black
*Lifetime warranty


Trudeau's Stress Line of kitchen tools are designed to reduce strain on hands and joints. They are ideal for those with arthritis or limited hand dexterity. The products are perfect for those looking to make everyday kitchen tasks easier. All of the items also come with a lifetime warranty.


Trudeau gave me these products to review. The review is 100% my own.

No comments: