Friday, May 18, 2012

Secret Agent/Spy Party Printable Treasure Hunt Review



Does your child love treasure hunts and solving puzzles? Well then the Secret Agent/Spy Printable Treasure Hunt is the perfect game for them. I was given this game to review.

You will be able to print out everything you need for the hunt. You will need to hide all of the clues somewhere around the house or maybe even outside. I loved treasure hunts when I was a kid. And this is even better! It's like being a spy and doing a treasure hunt. So much fun! This would be perfect for a birthday party.


The game includes:
*Ten different spy/secret agent clues plus winners card
*Printable Cipher/Decoder Wheels
*Morse Decoder Cheat Sheets
*Key Locator
*Complete Set Up Instructions


Check out all the games HERE. The game I reviewed is suited for ages 7-13 and costs $13.99. I can't wait for my kids to get older so they can play this game!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: