Monday, May 21, 2012

Fathers Day Gift Guide: EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale Review


Are you still deciding on what to get your father for Fathers Day? Why not get him a EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale. If your father is trying to get in good shape, then this would be the perfect gift for him.




My New Year's Resolution was to get back in shape and eat healthier. With the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale I can keep track of my weight. This scale is not like any other scale. It has a 3.5" LCD display. And get this, it can read all the way up to 400lbs! I have never had a bathroom scale that could read up so high. I love it! Within five seconds or less of stepping on the scale, I was given the results. I can't believe how fast it was. With all my old scales they always took forever. The scale has a blue backlight which is really nice. I can even weight myself in the dark. How awesome is that!


I have had so many problems with scales in the past. I don't like the way most of them look. I also hate that they are not very accurate. I can happily say I can throw out my old scale and keep the new one. This digital scale is so amazing. It takes 4 AAA batteries. Once you put the batteries in you can put the scale on a flat surface. Then you can just step on it and within seconds your weight will be revealed. It's that easy!

.

If you would like to purchase one you can go HERE. These are defiantly worth buying. I love my EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale and I wouldn't purchase anything else. You don't have to tap this scale to turn it on. The scale has three measurement modes which are: pounds/kilos/stones. The scale has increasments of .2lbs/.1kg. As you can tell it's made with a glass top.


Make sure to check EatSmart out on FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle Plus, and follow their Blog. Also, for May only EatSmart is donating .50 for every new Twitter follower. They will be donating to their charity of the month, which is, the Alzheimer's Association. So please make sure to go follow them on Twitter to help with their donations.


(I was provided with the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale to review. The review is 100% my own.)

No comments: