Monday, April 16, 2012

Pur Gum Review



I have received the Pur Gum to review. Pur gum is the #1 selling aspartame free better tasting, long lasting gum. Did you know that most gums are made with the ingredient aspartame? Aspartame is a man made synthetic sweetener that's been linked to many diseases. Pur gum is sweetened with xylitol, which is a naturally occurring sugar alcohol found in corn cobs and stalks. This is a healthy alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners.


I was very excited to get to try these four flavors of gum. I like to chew gum when i'm hungry and my food isn't ready yet. Gum helps crave my hunger until i'm ready to eat. I love how the gum has no aspartame. Aspartame is linked to symptoms like headaches, dizziness, mood change, and more.


I received four different packs of gum. I went right for the spearmint since that's my favorite kind of gum. I was defiantly satisfied with the taste of the spearmint. Defiantly freshened my breath! The pomegranate mint gum had a great taste of pomegranate and a bit of a mint flavor as well. I normally don't care for fruity gum but i actually really enjoyed the pomegranate gum. The peppermint had a nice blast of cool peppermint. The excitement gum was very refreshing as well.

I will defiantly try to switch over to this gum. It seems to be a lot healthier then all the other gums out there. I will be keeping these handy for when i need to keep my hunger satisfied for awhile.

This review is 100% my own. I was given the Pur Gum to review.

No comments: