Monday, April 23, 2012

Mixbook 5x7 Custom Engagement Announcement Card Review




I have been given the opportunity to review the engagement announcements from mixbook. I got to customize the cards the way i wanted. I was able to choose from many designs. I love how they turned out. There were so many different designs that i had a hard time choosing which one i wanted. It was so easy to go through their website and find what i wanted. I really enjoyed creating a card and choosing the photos i wanted. I was able to get photos from facebook to load onto the card. There are other options as well such as photobucket. I really loved that they had an address book where you could ship out the cards right away.


Mixbook is a great way to make photo cards, calendars, and cards. You are able choose from multiple designs and use whatever photos you want. You can make many different items such as invitations, cards, announcements, calendars, and much more! I recommend going to Mixbook to set up a free account. From there you can make any type of invitation or announcement you want!


You can also check them out on Facebook and Twitter I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: