Friday, April 27, 2012

Calnaturale Svelte Review




I have been trying to eat and drink healthy, so when i was able to review the Calnaturale Svelte Protein Drinks I was extremely excited. I'm always looking for a healthy drink that tastes good.

Normally when i think of a protein drink, I think their not going to taste very good. The Calnaturale Svelte Protein Drinks tasted really good. I love cappuccino, so I was very excited to try that one out. The cappuccino protein drink tasted just like a cappuccino from a coffee shop. It had the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee taste. I would definitely choose one of the cappuccino protein drinks over a cappuccino at the coffee shop. Much more healthy for you and tastes great! The Spiced Chai was just as great. It had the perfect amount of spice to it. The Spiced Chai and Cappuccino were my two favorite protein drinks. The chocolate was yummy as well. The chocolate protein drink reminds me of a chocolate shake but without all the added sugars. I love chocolate and this certainly tasted very good. I'm not usually a big fan of french vanilla. However, with the French Vanilla protein drink, I actually really liked it. It had the perfect touch of vanilla flavoring.

The Calnaturale Svelte Protein Drinks have four different flavors as mentioned above. Each of these drinks are created with 16 grams of protein from fresh organic soymilk. They provide you with nutrition and sustained energy you need to get through an active, busy day.

These drinks are perfect for when you need something quick and can't eat right away. They will satisfy your hunger. Normally I don't eat breakfast so these drinks will be perfect for breakfast. Sometimes I don't always have time to eat, so I can now take one of these protein drinks to fill my hunger.

No comments: