Saturday, March 3, 2012

Babadoo Designs Review







I just love picking out stationary for invitations and thank you cards. There are always so many ideas out there. I'm was so excited when i got chosen to review the Babadoo Designs. You can get the stationary for any occasion! I received four personalized cards in the mail.


The personal stationary cards are printed on 100% recycled card stock. I love when stuff is recycled, that's why i really love these cards. The designs are taken from original watercolor paintings. How neat is that! The paintings are then transferred onto the stationery products. They use heavy weight paper and envelopes.
There are many other items to choose from including: photo cards, little carter shirts, prints and more!



Are you looking to host a party? Then make sure to check out Babadoo Designs. Check out all of there different party items! They have cupcake toppers (picture above), banners, candy bar wrappers, labels and much more! You can also check them out on facebook and Twitter.


(This review is 100% my own. I was provided with the stationery cards to review.)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: