Friday, February 24, 2012

Tig Tagz ID Wristbands For Kids Review






My kids are almost always with me when i go shopping. I'm sure most of you know how it is with young kids and taking them shopping with you. My kids love to walk around the store and alot of the times they wander off on there own. It's not always easy keeping up with them when your shopping. I've got two daughters and its hard to keep them by me. My oldest daughter doesn't like sitting in the cart so she's always walking beside me. My youngest is pretty good about sitting in the cart. I have had times where my oldest daughter would walk off and i'd turn around and she'd be out of site. She always runs back to me but that doesn't mean that some day she's going to be off and not run back to me. If my daughter were to get lost she wouldn't know my number to even call me because she is still to young to remember things like that. She's also to young to even have her own phone. This is where the Tig Tagz would come in handy.


Tig Tagz ID bracelets are perfect for your kids when your going to be going somewhere where your child could possibly get lost. They have many different designs for both girls and boys. These bracelets make it impossible for your children to take off. My kids were actually trying to remove them but couldn't get them off. You can write your phone number on these bracelets so if your child were to get lost your number would be on them so somebody could call you if they found your child. You can also add a medical alert on them. Tig Tag ID bracelets are tear-proof, sweat-proff, water-resistant, and smear-proof. The bracelets should be impossible for your child to remove as long as you put them on right. The only way for you to remove them would be with scissors.

I love these Tig Tagz ID bracelets. I'll be using these from now on when i go out with my kids. This way if my children try running off i'll know that someone can call me if they find my child. My kids were actually excited to wear these bracelets. Normally if i try putting someone on my kids they will try to take it off right away.







(This review is 100% my own. I was provided with the Tig Tagz to review)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: