Friday, February 10, 2012

Blaze of Glory Book Review






Have you ever read a book where you just can't seem to put it down? Blaze of Glory is one of the books. I was hooked from the beginning. I never wanted to put this book down. Even when i wasn't reading the book i  was thinking about what was going to happen next. This is a horse related book along with romance and family drama. This book is intended for woman 15+.

Tea is a seventeen year old who loves horses. Tea lives with her stepfather and twin brother. Her stepfather owns a stable so Tea is able to give riding lessons and practice riding horses too. Tea is an amazing jumper. She ends up going through a bunch of rough patches, but luckily Jaden (her cousin) is there to help her through it all. Jaden and Tea started off not not liking each other and fighting alot. After awhile they finally became very close cousins.

I really loved this book. I couldn't stop myself from reading this book. I had such a hard time putting this book down. If you like books about romance and horses, this would be the perfect book for you. I look forward to another book.  I figured out that i would know what was going to happen with Tea and Jaden. After going on about the story of those two, i just couldn't stop reading. The author of this book is M. Garzon. The author did an amazing job on all of the details. I loved the whole plot of the book. I was sad when the book was over. I wanted to continue to read more. I can only hope that there will be another book!

If you would like to order the book then check it out here. Also, the ebook version of the book is on sale until March 31, so go check it out!

(This review is 100% my own. I was given this book to review)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: